Solar PV installation
Bucks Bodyshop is looking to commission the installation of Solar PV on their roof. The array size will need to match their current annual electric consumption 34,600 kWh.
The expected timetable is to have the works done by mid-August.
Bucks are a commercial vehicle bodyshop carrying out repaints, accident repairs and restorations on buses, coaches and trucks.
Location: Unit 53 The Vinery, Poling, Arundel, BN18 9PY
We would like to see the following items in your proposal:
- Cost breakdown of material and labour (ideally individual material costs visible)
- Make, model and warranties of solar panels, inverters and workmanship
- Estimated time scale to carry out the installation
- It is a plus if the installer holds MCS certification and RECC membership
- Expected lead time for the installation
- The proposals can be done as desktop surveys. The successful bidder is expected to carry out a site visit to confirm the costs
Proposal return deadline: 15th June 2022
Award Criteria and Procurement Process
Proposals submitted will be assessed by Bucks Bodyshop against the following criteria:
- Are the items listed above included in the quote?
- Quality of the products- length of warranties on materials and workmanship
- Installers qualifications, certifications and reputation
- Installers location
- Lead times
Bucks Bodyshop will notify bidders of our procurement decision in June 2022.
We will let bidders know whether or not they have been successful by email.
Please send your proposal via email to Daniel Bucks by 15th June 2022.