Solar PV installation
Hylands Group are looking to commission the installation of Solar PV on their two roofs.
The expected timetable is to have the works done by late-August.
Hylands Group are a petrol forecourt with convenience store.
Location: Leatherhead Road, Great Bookham, KT23 4RQ
The work that is being commissioned is the installation of a Solar PV array to generate as much as possible.
We would like to see the following items in your proposal:
- Cost breakdown of material and labour (ideally individual material costs visible)
- Make, model and warranties of solar panels, inverters and installation
- Estimated time scale to carry out the installation
- It is a plus if the installer holds MCS certification and RECC membership.
- Expected lead time for the installation
- The proposals can be done as desktop surveys. The successful bidder is expected to carry out a site visit to confirm the costs
Proposal return deadline: 10th June 2022
Award Criteria and Procurement Process
Proposals submitted will be assessed by Hylands Group against the following criteria:
- Are the items listed above included in the quote?
- Quality of the products
- Length of warranties on materials and workmanship
- Installers qualifications, certifications and reputation
- Installers location
- Lead times
Hylands Group will notify bidders of our procurement decision in June 2022.
We will let bidders know whether or not they have been successful by email.
Please send your proposal via email to Danyal Shoaib by 10th June 2022.