Sussex Refrigeration Wholesale Limited are looking to commission the installation of Solar PV on their roof. The array size will need to match our current annual electric consumption of 23,000 kWh/ year.
The expected timetable is to have the works done by Oct/Nov 2022.
Sussex Refrigeration Wholesale Limited are wholesalers of parts and equipment to the refrigeration and air conditioning trade.
Location: Unit 4 Harbour Way Trading Estate, Harbour Way, SHOREHAM-BY-SEA, BN43 5HZ
We would like to see the following items in your proposal:
- Cost breakdown of material and labour (ideally individual material costs visible)
- Make, model and warranties of solar panels, inverters and installation
- Estimated time scale to carry out the installation
- It is a plus if the installer holds MCS certification and RECC membership.
- Expected lead time for the installation
- The proposals can be done as desktop surveys. The successful bidder is expected to carry out a site visit to confirm the costs
Proposal return deadline: 19th August 2022
Award Criteria and Procurement Process
Proposals submitted will be assessed by Sussex Refrigeration Wholesale Limited against the following criteria:
- Are the items listed above included in the quote?
- Quality of the products- Length of warranties on materials and workmanship
- Installers qualifications, certifications and reputation
- Installers location
- Lead times
Sussex Refrigeration Wholesale Limited will notify bidders of our procurement decision in September 2022.
We will let bidders know whether or not they have been successful by email.
Please send your proposal via email to the company director David Chatt by 19th August 2022.