Solar PV installation
Tower Club Ltd are looking to commission the installation of Solar PV on the roof of our premises with a roof space of approximately 300SqMs. The array size will need to match our current annual electric consumption.
The expected timetable is to have the works done by end September 2022.
Nightclub on ground floor, call centre on first and second floor plus adjacent offices.
Location: 8 -10 Clifton Road, Littlehampton, BN17 5AS
Access to the roof for inspection is available
The work that is being commissioned is the installation of a Solar PV array to match our annual consumption of at least 150,000kwh.
We would like to see the following items in your proposal:
- Cost breakdown of material and labour (ideally individual material costs visible)
- Make, model and warranties of solar panels, inverters and installation
- Estimated time scale to carry out the installation
- It is a plus if the installer holds MCS certification and RECC membership.
- Expected lead time for the installation
- The proposals can be done as desktop surveys. The successful bidder is expected to carry out a site visit to confirm the costs
Proposal return deadline: 30th June 2022
Award Criteria and Procurement Process
Proposals submitted will be assessed by Tower Club Ltd against the following criteria:
- Are the items listed above included in the quote?
- Quality of the products
- Length of warranties on materials and workmanship
- Installers qualifications, certifications and reputation
- Installers location
- Lead times
Tower Club Ltd will notify bidders of our procurement decision by July 2022
We will let bidders know whether or not they have been successful, via email or phone call.
Please send your proposal via email to Gary Haines by 30th June 2022 to email@example.com